Future Solution LX
The Luxurious Night Time Set (A $444 Value)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
- reviews, product
Ensure that your skin stays soft yet strong for healthy and younger-looking skin. With this set, you can renew and nourish your skin and fight signs of aging while you sleep. This set helps keep skin moisturized, minimizes the appearance of pores, and removes impurities while protecting against the sun.
This all-in-one skin care set is versatile enough for daytime use on all skin types but luxurious enough for nighttime. It makes for the perfect holiday gift. This five-piece set contains:
- Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream 50mL (Full Size)
- Future Solution LX Extra Rich Cleansing Foam 50mL
- Future Solution LX Concentrated Balancing Softener 75mL
- Future Solution LX Intensive Firming Contour Serum 9mL
- Future Solution LX Total Protective Cream SPF 20 6mL
A $444 value.
How to use
- Future Solution LX Extra Rich Cleansing Foam: Each morning and night, pump two pearl-sized amounts of cleanser into your hand and mix with water to lather. Massage into the face with circular motions. Avoid getting into eyes.
- Future Solution LX Concentrated Balancing Softener: Each morning and night after cleansing, apply softener onto a cotton pad and wipe over your face. Start with cheeks, forehead and other wide areas first, following with the contours of the face from the center out. Repeat two to three times.
- Future Solution LX Intensive Firming Contour Serum: Each morning and night after softening, use both palms to massage the serum into your skin in upward movements. Start at the base of the neck.
- Future Solution LX Total Protective Cream SPF20: Each morning after cleansing and softening your skin, take a pearl-sized amount and smooth the cream over the larger areas first and from the center out. Repeat two to three times.
- Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream: Each night after cleansing and softening your face, use a pearl-sized amount to smooth all over, starting from the center out and in wider areas first. Repeat two to three times.