SPF Play & Protect Set (A $112 Value)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
- reviews, product
Sun protection is the most important step in any skincare routine—even when you’re off the clock. Beach days start with a skin-strengthening serum and our SPF 50+ lotion for a lightweight and invisible protective veil that’s strengthened by heat and water*.
HeatForce technology is activated on hot days, after the formula is applied to the skin. The sunscreen’s WetForce capabilities begin once it senses water or perspiration on skin. To activate WetForce technology, expose the area where lotion has been applied to water for 30 minutes, or expose to perspiration for 30 minutes. This formula is water-resistant for 80 minutes.
Reapply every 2 hours, or after 80 minutes of swimming of sweating, and immediately after toweling dry.
This 4-piece set contains the following products:
- NEW Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ (Full Size)
- Clear Stick UV Protector SPF 50+ (Full Size)
- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 10mL
- Treatment Softener 30mL
How to use
- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate: Use every morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturizing. Dispense formula onto palm of hand and smooth evenly over the face.
- Treatment Softener: Treatment Softener: Use in the morning and evening after cleansing. Pump 3 times to dispense onto a cotton pad and smooth it over the face.
- Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion: Shake well and apply liberally to face, neck, and body, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours, or after 80 minutes of swimming of sweating, and immediately after toweling dry. To get the full broad-spectrum protection, apply one ounce of sunscreen (a shot glass full) to your entire body. Not using the correct amount will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.
- Clear Stick UV Protector: Apply liberally to face and neck. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly. Product can be applied over and under makeup.