Quick Matte Moisturizer Oil-Free
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 157ms
- reviews, product
An oil-free, oil-balancing gel emulsion to instantly mattify and balance skin with 24-hour hydration. Smooths and hydrates skin with a shine-reducing, sebum-absorbing powder to maintain a matte look. The dewy texture feels refreshing and leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and less shiny. Formulated with whole Loquat Leaf Cells, which are carefully extracted to keep their wholeness harnessed for an anti-oxidant effect and to help balance skin’s oil levels. Loquat Leaf has an antioxidant effect that is known to help suppress sebum breakdown.
For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin.Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Oil-free.
- PhytoResist System+ uses the power of botanicals to help heighten skin’s resistance to internal and external stressors while also infusing rich moisture.
- Sebum Absorbing Powder helps absorb excess sebum for smooth, non-oily skin, while minimizing visible pores.
After 4 weeks:
- 100% experienced less concern about sebum and shine.
- 100% experienced less dryness.
- 100% felt like skin is being nurtured.
- 100% felt skin is smoother.
- 100% felt roughness is improved.
- 99% felt skin has more clarity.
- 95% felt visible pores are improved. (Tested on 104 women)
How to use
Use as the last step in your morning and evening skincare routine. Press the pump twice to dispense formula onto cotton pad or palm of hand and smooth gently over the skin.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Whole Loquat Cells
Helps suppress sebum breakdown and balance skin’s oil levels.
Helps heighten skin’s resistance to internal and external stressors while also infusing rich moisture.
Helps prevent and improve visible pores.
Peony Root Extract
Helps prevent the appearance of skin imperfections.
Waso Skincare Regimen For Oily Skin Types
With Natural Ingredients, new Waso morning and nighttime skincare regimen balances and hydrates skin while targeting oiliness, blemishes and visible pores.