Inspired by the latest cosmetic advancements, this intensive anti-spot serum helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation for skin that looks perfectly translucent. It thoroughly targets various types of spots; from those that are particularly dark and defined to the scattered, smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face. Target spots with laser speed. Resist the appearance of spots over time.
- In 2 weeks 73% of consumers felt the serum was effective on visible dark spots but also scattered spots like tiny spots and blurred spots.**
- In 12 weeks 81% felt the serum was superior in reducing scattered dark spots than spot removal lasers**
- Can also be used before and after brightening cosmetic procedures such as laser spot removal.*
*Tested on skin before and after undergoing a procedure at a clinic. Avoid inflamed areas of skin. **Based on an independent Asian consumer study by 93-100 women.
How to use
To Use: Apply morning and evening, after softening and strengthening. Push pump twice to dispense serum onto palm and smooth over face. Follow with moisturizer.
- MicroTarget Technology intensively targets each spot to help diminish their appearance.
- Double Strike PROApproachx2 brightening technology targets spots with laser speed and resists the appearance of spots over time.
- SakuraRESIST Technology with Japanese cherry blossoms helps skin become resistant to dark spot appearance.
Discover White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector Serum
Japanese Cherry Blossoms
The key ingredient of SAKURAResist Technology is derived from Japanese cherry blossoms (Prunus yedoensis), known for their creamy, pinkish-white complexion.
SAKURAResist Technology which suppresses the skin’s signals for pigment production.
Make Your Skin Care Regimen More Powerful with serums
White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector Serum should be used as your morning and/or evening serum. Apply after cleansing, and softening skin followed by your day and/or night moisturizer.