Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50+
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
Face & Body
Active sunscreen on the go.
Shiseido’s Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50+ now includes SynchroShield™ technology.
Our innovative WetForce x HeatForce technology creates an invisible, lightweight protective veil that becomes more effective in water and heat*. Delivers superior protection that goes on clear and absorbs quickly without any residue for comfortable wear.
This ocean-friendly formula offers invisible UV protection for face and body. Glide the clear stick under or over makeup for easy, portable coverage on active, outdoor days.
- Free of oxybenzone and octinoxate and compliant with Hawaii regulations.
- For all skin types.
- Dermatologist-tested. Opthalmologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
- Water-Resistant 80 minutes
4 hours after application:
- 93% of women replied their skin stayed moisturized.
- 90% of women replied the product was more resistant to sweat and water than other sunscreens used before.
*The HeatForce technology is activated on hot days, after the formula is applied to the skin. To activate the WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water or perspiration for 30 minutes.
How To Use
- Apply liberally to face and neck.
- Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.
- Product can be applied over and under makeup.
- WetForce x HeatForce technology creates an invisible, lightweight protective veil that becomes more effective in water and heat.
- SynchroShield™ strengthens the protective layer upon exposure to heat from the sun, water and sweat.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Negative ions in the formula combine with positive ions in perspiration and water to create an additional layer of invisible sun protection. As you continue to sweat and get wet, the product becomes more effective without any white cast.
A heat-sensing essence in the lotion becomes activated by external heat, forming a stronger barrier.