Deep Cleansing Foam (for oily to blemish-prone skin)
A foaming cleanser that effectively removes sebum and pollutants to tone the pores, leaving skin fresh and smooth. Formulated for Oily to Blemish-Prone Skin and featuring InternalPowerResist technology, this cleanser helps remove impurities while softening and strengthen the skin. To be used daily, in the morning and evening as the first step in your skincare regimen.
For Oily to Blemish-Prone Skin. Dermatologist-Tested.
Immediately after use:
- 92% said it softens my skin and lifts away dirt and impurities
- 91% said it lifts away sebum, leaving my skin feeling fresh
- 81% said it removes dirt and impurities deep inside my pores
After 2 weeks:
- 87% said it clarifies my skin
- 86% said it promotes smooth absorption of any skincare that follows
- 85% said it keeps my skin feeling fresh
Test Site: France
Test Period: Apr. 2017
How to use
- Take approximately dime-size amount into the palm of hand. Add small amounts of cold or lukewarm water to lather well and cleanse the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used daily, morning and night.
- Can be followed with a Shiseido softener.
- Contains sebum-absorbing powder and cleansing granules to effectively remove pore-clogging impurities, pollutants, and oxidized sebum for a clear, radiant finish
- Rice Germ Oil helps skin feel soft and removes impurities. The skin-wrapping ingredients remain after cleansing, to keep skin clean and refreshed, with no tightness
- Infused with Peony Root and Yomogi extract for healthy-looking skin.
- Contains pure Kirishima mineral spring water from Japan to support skin’s minerals for healthy-looking skin and to prepare skin for the treatment products that follow
- Features the comforting scent of ImuCalm Compound™ that contains soothing fragrance ingredients of rose and lotus elements and a green floral fragrance that evokes a sense of relaxation and new energy
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Rice Germ Oil.
Helps skin feel soft and remove impurities to keep skin clean and refreshed, with no tightness.
Promotes healthy-looking skin.
Cleansing is the first Step in your skincare Regimen
Deep Cleansing Foam can be used as your morning and/or evening cleanser. Remove impurities before applying your softener, as your next step of your skincare regimen.