HANATSUBAKI HAKE Polishing Face Brush
Please check your browser has access to the webcam.
Inspired by the SHISEIDO camellia flower (“hanatsubaki” in Japanese), this uniquely designed brush features four distinct petal sections that contour the face to maintain optimal skin contact while buffing skin into a smooth and polished finish. With Hidden Core technology, this brush controls pressure on application for a seamless makeup finish. Covetable and artistic design. Portable. Luxuriously soft.
- Made in Japan with legendary quality and craftsmanship.
- High performance synthetic fibers (100% animal free).
How to use
With powder: gently swirl the brush over your favorite powder products and buff onto the skin using circular motions to create a polished effect.
With liquid and cream makeup: use to blend on the face and body.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Always wipe the brush with a tissue immediately after use. To prevent caking, wash the brush and dry it completely before using a product with a different texture. Wash the brush using a mild soap or face wash to remove product buildup. Rinse thoroughly and remove excess water with a dry towel or tissue. Avoid soaking the brush in cleansing solution as this may cause color of the brush to fade. The red dye may transfer during initial washings. Use caution to prevent staining of fabrics and lay the brush on its side to dry completely before use.
- Hidden Core Technology: Densely packed bristles create a create a sturdy interior that is surrounded by a perimeter of soft, flexible fibers for easy blending and a streak-free finish.
- 100% Synthetic Bristles: Compatible with all makeup textures, animal-friendly and designed to retain shape over time.
- Ergonomic Design: Crafted to fit comfortably in the hand, the modern design allows controlled application.