SATOCANE Pore Purifying Scrub Mask
SATOCANE Pore Purifying Scrub Mask is rated out of 5 by 693.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
- reviews, product
A purifying mineral clay face mask that gently exfoliates and visibly minimizes pores and blackheads for smooth-looking skin.
Item No. 0768614178811
Free Shipping & Free Samples with Every OrderOverview
This clay face mask contains vegetal exfoliants to micro-buff away dead cells and prevent clogged pores, revealing skin that feels baby-smooth. Non-drying, mud-like texture with soft scrubbing agents creates a relaxing home facial experience that feels comfortable on skin.
- 21% less visible pores and blackheads in a single use*
- Leaves skin smoother and softer immediately*
- Helps prevent future clogged pores
- Outer cap is made of 30% upcycled rice husk**. Tube is made of 10% sugarcane-derived polyethylene.
- Vegan. Cruelty-free. Fragrance-free.
- Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
**Cap contains natural materials that may change color or texture over time. This does not affect product quality.
After 2 weeks,
- 96% agree this mask makes skin feel baby-soft
- 95% agree this mask absorbs excess oil, dirt, impurities
- 95% agree this mask does not dry out skin
- 94% agree this mask helps exfoliate skin
How to use
- Apply after cleansing, onto towel-dryed skin.
- Take two cherry-sized amounts and spread evenly on face, avoiding eyes and lips.
- Leave on for 5 minutes. Gently massage with wet hands and rinse.
- Recommended to use twice a week for best results.
- Satokibi, Japanese Sugarcane from Miyakojima: Prevents sebum degradation, a key cause of clogged pores.
- Mineral Clay: Absorbs excess sebum and minimizes the appearance of pores and blackheads.
- Betaine (Vegetal Exfoliant): Gently removes dead skin cells and promote skin’s natural turnover without irritation.